Today we will cover different ways to use a journal to relieve stress and negative self-talk.
- Keep track of conflicts you have throughout the day in your journal. Write what happened (the situation) and what you did to deal with it. Did what you did help settle the conflict or make it worst?
- Practice being assertive in your journal. Write about what happened then write want you could have done to be more assertive and handle the conflict better.
- Keep a gratitude journal or prayer journal. Write 3 things everyday that you are grateful for. I created a specific place in my planner to do this, but you may use a small notebook or just write in your journal.
- Keep a mood log (find one below). Basically include the situation, thoughts, emotions, and what you did ( your behavior). Sign up for the worksheets below.
5. Either use an art journal to doodle or an adult coloring journal to color and journal in the same book.
Over 50, What's Next!
Send me the life purpose worksheets